SaveOurSGA Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to SaveOurSGA!

Go down 
+48
Jessika
sincity
pixiequeen10thk
Ayiana
BeckettsPatient
Alexandria
sgakaz
green
chrisis1033
Ravan
T
Sue_Jackson
sheppardkid
clowe27053
Atlantis23
John
FraggleD
Jewels
Nessa
horsefreakh
FightforAtlantis
tresa_cho
Eyeofra
wraithlolllipop
Sheppynette
AzureHart
Jill_Ion
Kaloraa
ChemGeek
McKayalltheway
JadesFire
barcardicider
Chayiana
Little McKay
Tigereye
Muffin
aocvn72
Syble
Vive les Unas
shansgrl
ziggy31
Benja
Dribblyrusk
tammy
CRAZY4DH
stargatelvr
nanook660
Admin
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pixiequeen10thk

pixiequeen10thk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Thanks. 100 members - yay! Even my mum has signed the petition Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pixiequeen10thk.livejournal.com/
Jessika

Jessika

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:42 am

Hello, fellow SGA fans! I'm so glad to see many people all over the world fighting to save the show, and I really hope they will take notice.

I was shocked to find out that it was being cancelled, it's way too soon.. just too many things that will go unfinished.

I have signed the petition and plan to send in a photo of myself protesting the cancellation as I don't have anything to record myself with to send a vlog.

GL to all of us.

- Jess from Canada Smile
Back to top Go down
lezario

lezario

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 am

hey !
i should have come here sooner, but eh... was filming and editing vlogs !

i'm lezario, 20 years old, North Pole (not kidding !)

i love lizards, polar bears, er.... SGA, polar bears, mckay, polar bears and errrr polar bears.

Lez Wink

ps : Sheppynette, I read you were from Bordeaux ! I'm studying there !!!
Back to top Go down
ancient78

ancient78

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:39 am

SCIFI channel President commented In the official Stargate mag, that stargate franchise has been a long term flagship for SCIFI , he said,he could never see SCIFI in the short or long term whithout stargate.

In the Official Stargate Magazine issue 19 DEC/JAN 2008.

Its odd why they canceled it.
Back to top Go down
ancient78

ancient78

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:13 am

Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Glyphs12

[b]CITY WILL RISE AGAIN
Back to top Go down
OnWinter

Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Universe v. Atlantis--How is this a debate?   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 am

Hi there all. Just picking up the baton today. I sent out an email to a big list of people earlier. I must admit I'm still a little unsure of what to do in general, though. My plan for the moment is to keep writing about an email a week and send it to the big dogs.

It is interesting to me, in a way that totally sucks, that TPTB have literally pitted two Stargate series against each other. However, they had this vote behind closed doors, for certainly the fans would not have decided Atlantis couldn't hack it (as evidenced by this spectacular fan response). While I may choose to watch Universe, it is unknown quotient. I don't know that I'll like it at all, let alone truly and utterly enjoy it as I do Atlantis. Furthermore, I am quite wary of the idea that it is intended for a younger audience. Younger than whom? What does that even translate into? --Stargate 90210? Do not insult me thusly. Stargate: SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis are excellent shows. If they attract a healthy audience, then why does it matter who that audience is? In other words, the SciFi Channel has a ready-made audience for Stargate programming, and yet they are foolishly alienating us by ripping out our preferred programming and apparently attempting to revamp the Stargate image into an unproven mass of what I fear will be hormone-driven drivel. One wonders why. Suspect
Back to top Go down
ancient78

ancient78

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:16 pm

They think universe will be successful because of the Franchise. Nobody knows if it will be successful it was very bad tasts from all of them,for what they said.
The franchise is big because all different age group watch it.
we've been fans for 5 years, how are we supposed to be ok with the cancelision and accept a 2hour movie and a new show.
we should be happy that the franchise is countinuing with a new show. but they are not encourge us to watch it.
If universe fails,maybe they might renew it. i read that the cast siged for 7 years.
I keeping thinking maybe they will renewed afer the movie,or it should move to another channel.
what i love about atlantis oviously the stories,and their chacters,is visual effects,especialy the city ,i like looking at the city, and i like the inside the buildering.
Atlantis looks very expensive to make.
When family guy was renewed they made a movie,and then it countinued as serier.
I know an animation is different to atlantis.
Back to top Go down
Lantian.Sheppard

Lantian.Sheppard

Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:29 pm

HI FOLKS

LANTIAN SHEPPARD IS READY FOR BATTLE.

WHEN I HEARD THAT SGA WAS CANCELLED, I ALMOST DIE. IT WAS THE MOST HORRYBLE THING EVER HEARD.
WE HAVE TO JOIN IN BATTLE, AND MAKE THE CITY RISE AGAIN.

I'M FROM CHILE, AND I'LL CONTACT MORE FRIENDS TO JOIN DE CAUSE.

LET'S SAVE ATLANTIS.

LIKE TEYLA SAID: ATLANTIS IS THE BEST HOPE FOR ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to SaveOurSGA!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4