SaveOurSGA Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to SaveOurSGA!

Go down 
+48
Jessika
sincity
pixiequeen10thk
Ayiana
BeckettsPatient
Alexandria
sgakaz
green
chrisis1033
Ravan
T
Sue_Jackson
sheppardkid
clowe27053
Atlantis23
John
FraggleD
Jewels
Nessa
horsefreakh
FightforAtlantis
tresa_cho
Eyeofra
wraithlolllipop
Sheppynette
AzureHart
Jill_Ion
Kaloraa
ChemGeek
McKayalltheway
JadesFire
barcardicider
Chayiana
Little McKay
Tigereye
Muffin
aocvn72
Syble
Vive les Unas
shansgrl
ziggy31
Benja
Dribblyrusk
tammy
CRAZY4DH
stargatelvr
nanook660
Admin
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Muffin

Muffin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:00 am

Welcome Guys Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhewlett.biz
wraithlolllipop

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:23 pm

hi, wraithlollipop here, I too am devastated to learn about SGA being cancelled, and I will do everything I can. Just tell what and when and I will be there. I know we can turn this arouind. SGA FOREVER!!
Back to top Go down
Eyeofra

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Eye of Ra here
Back to top Go down
tresa_cho

tresa_cho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 pm

Tresa Cho reporting for duty! Just tell me where you need me, commander. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://tresa-cho.livejournal.com
FightforAtlantis

FightforAtlantis

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:55 am

Hello. I seriously will do anything you ask of me. I have already mass PMed the press (thanks to "save the lost city" site). I also have mass pmed the SciFi and MGM. Tomorrow I will mail them with letters. And hopefully tonight I can add a vlog. I will try using my best animation skills possible (it'll be my first time).

Please, if there's anything I can do, reply or PM me. If you've already clicked my signature you would know that I myself have a wordpress blog titled "Fight for Atlantis" FFA. I will do whatever is necessary to spread word. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://fightforatlantis.wordpress.com/the-fight-for-atlantis/
horsefreakh

horsefreakh

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:05 am

I'm here to help. I wish getting more viewers for the season still running would change their minds, but I don't know enough people I could convince.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:33 am

Hi everybody!I'm Nessa.PLEASE if you haven't signed the pitition yet DO IT!!!!!We really need everyone's help!Did anyone of you send a letter or something?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:50 am

Alright!I'm connected to both sites;this one and save the lost city(gateworld).I'm still tracking the signatures,we have more than 6850 signatues!!!!!!!!!!awesome but we still need everyone's help!
Back to top Go down
Jewels

Jewels

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:03 am

I'm HERE! Very Happy

Lets DO this!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

ATLANTIS FOREVEEERRRR!

Jx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/jewelsq84
FraggleD

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:50 am

New bulletin in the news section by moi! Please have a wee look and get in on the campaign!!

Save Our Stargate Atlantis!!!
Back to top Go down
John

John

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:20 pm

John here, kitted out and ready for combat.

Just kidding.

But I'm angry, disappointed, depressed, enraged, pretty much all the negative emotions right now. Mad

But-!!

Did you all see that TPTB at SciFi network had to scramble the IT dept to help with their computers in response to the absolute flooding of Save Atlantis emails? That was awesome to hear the president of SciFi admit that he's being bombarded by upset and angry fans... well ya' know, yeah, US! lolol

cheers

Keep it up people. Like many, I don't believe they'll give us SGA back weekly, but I do want them to see that "we will not go quietly into the night, we will not surrender without a fight"..... let them see that the loyalty the SGA team had for one another is what keeps the SGA fans loyal to each other and to The Team.

Great job here, everyone. And to all those doing what they can in other realms. Keep it up! They're feeling the crunch of the weight of our perseverance.

John
Back to top Go down
Atlantis23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:43 pm

I really hope this gets their attention. I know they want to go the same route as SG-1 and finish up the storyline with a movie, but... seriously, that won't do it. It's bad enough that we lost SG-1. Don't let them take this from us too!
Back to top Go down
clowe27053

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi everyone,

Reporting for duty to Save Our SGA!!!!

When I heard the news on Thursday, it upset me so much that it was very difficult watching the great new episode on Friday without tearing up. How much of this stuff do they think we can take?

TPTB are so excited about their new baby, Stargate Universe, that I feel like they are just throwing us long time fans away, like an old pair of shoes. No
Back to top Go down
sheppardkid

sheppardkid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi all! I just recently found this site. I frequent the SGA forum on scifi and was devastated when I heard the news. I even made a thread to start a petition. Just so everyone knows, the petition has over 7100 signatures on it! We need more though. I've also made a video and posted it to youtube. I am currently in the process of writing a letter to MGM that will also include a printed copy of the petition as well as links to SUPPORTIVE threads, banners, fan videos, and fan pages/sites. We won't give up one of the greatest scifi shows left on television!!! MGM WILL see how strongly the fans care about SGA and don't want it to go.
Back to top Go down
John

John

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Nice!!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sue_Jackson

Sue_Jackson

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Thank you so much for making this forum and this website! I certainly hope that this whole campaign makes an impact! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Welcome to all the New Members!
We love that you have joined us and that we all share the same passion for bringing SGA Back in all its Glory!

Feel free to browse your areas Forums and join in on the brilliant ideas they all have!!

Any Questions you all have can be answered by you areas Moderators, or the General Moderators as well as Admin, and we will be glad to answer them! Very Happy

SAVE OUR SGA!!

Admin (Jackie)
Back to top Go down
http://sosga.niceboards.net
T

T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 pm

T (teknikal ninja)here!!!

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ravan

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 am

Hi there,

I'm here to help in anyway I can.
I too was shocked and hurt to find out that SGA has been cancel. I've been watching since day one, and will watch until the very end, but until then I will fight (nicely of course) to bring back SGA!

Ravan
Back to top Go down
chrisis1033

chrisis1033

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:14 am

Hello all!!

Save Stargate: Atlantis!!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:33 pm

PLEASE!!!!COULD ANYONE TELL WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PETITION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sheppardkid

sheppardkid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 am

Nessa wrote:
PLEASE!!!!COULD ANYONE TELL WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PETITION!!!!!

It's undergoing maintenance right now to make the process faster. Hopefully it'll be up and running again by tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
green

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:33 pm

Interesting site...
I'll have to take a look round
See what's going on. alien
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:06 pm

Did anyone send a letter?an e-mail or something?!!
Back to top Go down
sheppardkid

sheppardkid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Nessa wrote:
Did anyone send a letter?an e-mail or something?!!

If you're talking about the petition site, then I've sent an email to the person who set up the Save SGA petition. I'm hoping that he'll know what's going on. If you're talking about a letter to MGM, YES. Very Happy I've sent a letter that includes the petition signatures that have been received so far as well as links to banners, threads, fan videos, and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to SaveOurSGA!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next