SaveOurSGA Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia

Go down 
+6
McKays_Angel
Linda06
Jewels
Muffin
obsidian1771
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-22

SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Empty
PostSubject: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:20 am

This Forum is for all the Campaigning Brainstorms for The UK, Europe and Asia.

Any Ideas are welcome.

The Calender Option is available so that all the SGA Fans in your areas can know the date and time of your local Campaigning

SAVE OUR SGA!!

Admin (Jackie)

*We are not Fans of Spammers, or people who pick fights, and any unsavory posting will be dealt with immediately and the poster will be banned!*
Back to top Go down
http://sosga.niceboards.net
obsidian1771

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: UK Front - Get Back the Gate!!!   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:38 pm

To every UK fan (and every Gater out there in Europe):

Let's get this show back into at least a Sixth season (to wrap up all of the storylines properly).

Sign the petition at: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/ (3744 Signatures so far - but we need MORE)

Keep the Gateworld.net thread running: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58008

"Hear me Jaffa, now is the time to fight for Atlantis ... oh, and our freedom, too."

There's an old saying my Grandmother had: "When faced with adversity, honey, just call McKay, and make sure you've got a few lemons handy."
Back to top Go down
Muffin

Muffin

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:03 am

Signed the petition and posted on the thread. What other stuff can we do here specifically that can help? I'd suggest some advertising at some conventions but I don't think we have any coming up. Best we can do is the same as everyone else I suppose!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhewlett.biz
Jewels

Jewels

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 am

I signed the petition too! I think i am number 4thousand and something... scratch

We recently had a strike at work and took a pic of the massive crowd standing in the rain holding picket signs...i'm going to try and photoshop over the picket signs to say "SOSGA"

WOOHOO!

What else can i do to help? someone give me a challenge. lol!

Jx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/jewelsq84
Linda06

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:19 pm

Man I wish I lived In the US or Canada right about now...There's only so much we can do over here Sad

But I've got a list of addresses I can send hand written letters to,that has to help some,right?
Back to top Go down
McKays_Angel

McKays_Angel

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Ok the main problem for UKers is the lemon situtation! So I think it's reasonable if we send either pictures in the post or MASS E-MAIL!

Strikes good Jewels, I'm impressed! Now just try to get everybody to watch it live that you know, family friends colleagues!
Back to top Go down
Benja

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:28 pm

We gotta Mass Email Scifi&MGM not jsut us also north american, now it's really got time but everybody must know about it.
Back to top Go down
McKays_Angel

McKays_Angel

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Try and get everyone you know, and contact any SGA fansites that you think may not be aware or if you're a member, post a thread! Keep the gateworld topic going, go and post on the IMDB page, send lemons, e-mail!!! We can all do our bit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamesgilfoyle

jamesgilfoyle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:22 pm

You dont need to be in the US to send lemons! Smile Just make a small contribution to the 'Send Lemons' fund on Save-TheLostCity.com and you'll be set! SmileRazz
Back to top Go down
McKays_Angel

McKays_Angel

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Yep, and sending e-mails with lemon pictures in! It's kind of sad that we wouldn't be able to join in any campaining outside of the studios if it's organised, but we will be there in spirit!...or fake lemon form anyway.
Back to top Go down
christelle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:08 pm

How many cost a full page advertisement in the Hollywoodreporter or others newspapers???

Christelle
Back to top Go down
jamesgilfoyle

jamesgilfoyle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:24 pm

christelle wrote:
How many cost a full page advertisement in the Hollywoodreporter or others newspapers???

Christelle

Well this varies from magazine to magazine so i dont know... perhaps enquire about one?
Back to top Go down
T

T

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:15 pm

id say one of the massive choices that attribute to price no matter where you enquire would be colour or no colour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia   SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SaveOurSGA Europe/UK/Asia
Page 1 of 1