SaveOurSGA Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand

Go down 
+3
summoner2100
Kaloraa
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-22

SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:30 am

This Forum is for SOSGA Campaigning Brainstorms in Australia and New Zealand.

All Ideas are welcome, and the Calender Option is also available so you can post your Local Campaigning details.

Come on and Show the world, the even though one of us is tiny and the other used to be a Prison Country, we can still Join the movement!

SAVE OUR SGA!!

Admin (Jackie)

*We are not Fans of Spammers, or people who pick fights, and any unsavory posting will be dealt with immediately and the poster will be banned!*
Back to top Go down
http://sosga.niceboards.net
Kaloraa

Kaloraa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:36 am

I sure hope that more of my side o the world log onto this or im gonna feel Lonely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nzrag.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:14 am

lol well, I am from NZ as well so if we can get as many as we can I will be a happy camper!Very Happy

Admin (Jackie)
Back to top Go down
summoner2100

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 am

Start shipping citrus fruit to MGM (Not my idea, credit goes to minigeek forums)
Back to top Go down
Flingslass

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:07 am

I'm signed up and militant.
Actually I'm worse. I'm an older learner driver who's had to give up alcohol on a Friday night. Don't mess with the 0.00 BACer!

Michelle
Australia
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 am

I'm in Australia and I'll be buying some lemony things to be shipped to the appropriate people.

I've been sending emails all afternoon long. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tinydancer

tinydancer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:04 pm

Link to my blog, filled with rants. Slightly scary. Apologies: www.livejournal.com/~abundantfear

I am under 25. So I guess I'm still allowed to be a fan. *snort* But this has totally depressed me. My friend and I have a plan though. It involves lemons, obviously. Except the transportation, not to mention, the accumulation of lemons, is a little difficult. SO, we are going to take pictures of lemons. Hundreds of lemons. In different scenarios. And countries too, on account of an impending trip to Thailand. There should be some good airplane shots too. Especially, you know, when they're piffed at people. 'Cause that's funny and immature like all those under 25's that are a younger audience, unlike us who are far too uncool and mature for new Stargate Universe and need to be dropped along with Atlantis. Or whatever.

Anyway, I really hope that we can successfully change some minds. Only it is unlikely. And I'm sure no one wants to hear that (or read that), but I've seen this happen to other shows that I love. (Oh, Deadwood, sweet Deadwood! I hope David Milch rues the fuckin' day!)

That being said, I plan on doing what I can to aid this very noble cause. It is more important than global warming. Than wars. Than my serious Subway addiction. And that's not me trying to be cute. I love this show. And my addiction is very serious and not to be mocked.

Stargate Universe does not interest me. And out of protest, I won't watch it! Except I totally will. You know, give it a go. Just to see. BUT DON'T JUDGE ME.

Whatever.

LONG LIVE Lt. Col. JOHN SHEPPARD! And everyone else. But especially him.
Back to top Go down
Drunkllamajr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:42 am

Hi,
Just signed up today.
Im from Australia, Adelaide currently in melbourne in the RAN (Royal Australian Navy) I'll what i can where i can to help out with this campaign im making posts and gett friends who like SGA to do what they can as well.

^^^^Totaly agree Universe just looks... like a sack of crap just looks terrible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:45 am

Great to have you here!! Very Happy
SGU wont get the fans SGA did, MGM and the rest just don't see it yet! But we will show 'em! Very Happy:D
I am from NZ, so hey from over the ditch!! Very Happy

Admin (Jackie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand   SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SaveOurSGA Australia/New Zealand
Page 1 of 1