SaveOurSGA Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to SaveOurSGA!

Go down 
+48
Jessika
sincity
pixiequeen10thk
Ayiana
BeckettsPatient
Alexandria
sgakaz
green
chrisis1033
Ravan
T
Sue_Jackson
sheppardkid
clowe27053
Atlantis23
John
FraggleD
Jewels
Nessa
horsefreakh
FightforAtlantis
tresa_cho
Eyeofra
wraithlolllipop
Sheppynette
AzureHart
Jill_Ion
Kaloraa
ChemGeek
McKayalltheway
JadesFire
barcardicider
Chayiana
Little McKay
Tigereye
Muffin
aocvn72
Syble
Vive les Unas
shansgrl
ziggy31
Benja
Dribblyrusk
tammy
CRAZY4DH
stargatelvr
nanook660
Admin
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sgakaz

sgakaz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Just saying Hi as I forgot to, and to say I'm going to get some of those lemon scented car thingies to put in my letters.
Back to top Go down
FraggleD

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:40 pm

The petition is back up guys! And its at 7300 sigs! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Thank you for signing SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS 2008 - You are signature number #7309.

Woohoo!

LOL, except that's not my name by that number. I guess it takes a few moments to actually register or something.
Back to top Go down
sheppardkid

sheppardkid

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 pm

Up to 8099!! We'll save Atlantis yet! I refuse to let this show die! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeckettsPatient

BeckettsPatient

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 am

HI!

I'm joining the cause too, of course. But right now I'm very very busy. I just signed the petition and that's about it. Another exam is coming up and I'm stiull having problems with the funding of my studies. I hate those guys... but on the other side... Their giving me money...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 am

Up to 8,440 now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Hi,I just signed the petition for the 30th time!!!!YEAH!!I really love this show and I can't let it die too!!
Back to top Go down
FightforAtlantis

FightforAtlantis

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:18 pm

Nessa wrote:
Hi,I just signed the petition for the 30th time!!!!YEAH!!I really love this show and I can't let it die too!!
Nessa, seriously. Stop signing the petition multiple times!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://fightforatlantis.wordpress.com/the-fight-for-atlantis/
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Signing multiple times inflates the number, making it inaccurate. In order to win over MGM and Sci Fi, we need to show them that there are lots of us, true, but it has to be compelling evidence. If they see the same name on there 30 times...then they will have no idea about our true numbers and this defeats the purpose of the petition.

I've seen everything from people adding numbers onto their name. like Alexandria1, Alexandria2 to signing with the characters of SGA to ones making animal sounds combined with lol. These things may make it difficult for MGM to take it seriously and that's what we all want. Smile

The petition may also have an IP tracker which could possibly show all signatures with the same IP address. It's really great that people have a lot of energy to make this campaign work. There are many things to which to focus the energy on instead of multi signing the petition, including writing letters, emails, and trying to garner more signatures by spreading the word...email all of your friends...write to the newspaper. This way will be great all around because it may even convince more people to start watching!

Last edited by Alexandria on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FightforAtlantis

FightforAtlantis

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 am

Alexandria wrote:
It really makes the whole thing inaccurate when people sign multiple times. Sad
Yeah. And bragging about it makes it even worse. .:sigh:.
Back to top Go down
http://fightforatlantis.wordpress.com/the-fight-for-atlantis/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:12 am

Ok, I am not a fan of giving warnings and I hate going into Mod-Mode as I call it, but I must here;

Can Alexandria and FightforAtlantis please reword your posts to politely state the reason not to sign a petition more than once.
The way they have been worded is abit strong, and I will have to re-word them if they are not done by you guys...

Sorry if this seems a bit over the top, but we are working together and people working together shouldn't bicker about things like this. We should be bickering about which Battering Ram we should use to knock down MGM's Gates...Very Happy

Ok, Mod-Mode over...Very Happy

Sorry again.

Admin (Jackie)
Back to top Go down
http://sosga.niceboards.net
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:44 am

Yesterday,I left early so I didn't see your messages until 2minutes ago!I just wanna tell you not to worry about the fact that I signed the petition several times because I was using my friends names AND they're ok with this because most of them do not even know what atlantis is!!! that's a CRIME!!I know!!but Algeria is SO far away so I can't blame them!!so if you find weird names in the signatures that's me(my friends names!!!)
Back to top Go down
Ayiana

Ayiana

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:08 am

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I'm from germany and I'm very sorry if my english isn't that good.

I was very shocked, when I heard that SGA was cancelled. Now, I'm very angry and sad. I have signed the petition (There are over 9000 signs now) And I send an E-Mail with a big picture of lemons to all e-mail adresses of Sci-Fi I could found.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:40 am

Welcome Ayiana!I'm Nessa,my english sucks too!!!!I'm Algerian!!!it's not my fault!!!However,"MY"english is a lot better than my friends because I used to watch SGA on you tube in english!!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:04 am

You both are pretty good with English..better than I'll ever be with my second language. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:39 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ayiana

Ayiana

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:01 pm

Thanks, Alexandria. And thanks for your welcome, Nessa.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:57 pm

You're welcome Ayiana.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Look,I need everybody's attention here!!!Maybe JM was right when he said:"...A significant and sustained ratings spike, on the other hand, would certainly raise a few eyebrows..." I think we should do something to get more people watch the show!!! Tell your family,tell your friends;tell everybody you know!!!!!We really need everyone's help!!!!PLEASE,if eveyone told at least 3 or 4 persons this will help us so much!!!We have to do ANYTHING to convince people to watch the next episodes of SGA!!! PLEASE;this could be our last chance!!!(in case the rally at Bridge Studios doesn't work!but I really hope it does!!!!) affraid
Back to top Go down
pixiequeen10thk

pixiequeen10thk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Just joined the group after being directed here by a friend. I've only known about the cancellation for a few days as I was away on holiday with little access to the internet. Anyway ready and willing to do whatever I can to help the campaign. Re: the getting more people to watch the next episode - great idea in principle but unfortunately there are so many of us who can't because we don't live in the US Sad. I'm forever frustrated with not being able to effect viewing stats as I live in the wrong country. *Hatches plan to move to the US just in order to up the viewing stats* Wink
Back to top Go down
http://pixiequeen10thk.livejournal.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Welcome Pixiequeen10thk! Our 100th Member!!

Admin (Jackie)
Back to top Go down
http://sosga.niceboards.net
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:32 pm

I just added a new topic at STLC for those who will go to the rally at BS.I want you guys to sign(just say that you'll be there!!)to see how many people will get there!!
Back to top Go down
sincity

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:39 pm

SAVE SGA!!! Im telling everyone i know who watchs the show to try and help out! Sign the petition and stuff like that!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:40 pm

thank you!!it's gonna help us!!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:47 pm

http://www.heynielsen.com/tv/

If you have a US address (or make one up lol) you can go there and help affect the ratings too. We got SGA up to number 9 in the list of shows now! Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SaveOurSGA!   Welcome to SaveOurSGA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to SaveOurSGA!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next