SaveOurSGA Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just an idea...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigereye

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Just an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Just an idea...   Just an idea... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Don't know if anybody would want to do this or not, but if there were any Vancouver area or Cali Squirrels or fans and their friends available, maybe they could stand in protest in front of Bridge Studios and MGM. Maybe that would help out a little? Embarassed

Also letting you know that I put a link back to this site on my RDA site.
Back to top Go down
jeanniewood

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Just an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea...   Just an idea... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:47 am

Dude, I'm from Edmonton Alberta- I will seriously go out there and do this, if it means that other ppl will too. I don't want to be standing out there alone.

Actually, can we set up a facebook event? Get the word out that way?
Back to top Go down
Tigereye

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Just an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea...   Just an idea... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:09 am

There is actually an account set up on facebook for this kind of thing:

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23700834411&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
jeanniewood

Just an idea... Empty
PostSubject: hat I mean is...   Just an idea... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 am

I mean actually setting up a facebook event for everyone to know when to stand outside Bridge Studio.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheBloody

Number of posts : 1

Just an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea...   Just an idea... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:33 am

It seems to me that the major reason for the show's cancellation is... money. After the 100th episode all the actors and crew are supposed to get a raise or something like that. So, how much do they really need to keep the show running and most important of all: Can we help with that? Can we get our hands on some (or preferably several) big, money- making companies and ask them to sponsor the show for another season? Do you have any companies of that kind in your area and do you dare ask them?

That's my suggestion. Sorry to say it, but I think it's kind of a dead cause here in Sweden though. But, a lot of us are willing to mail and do that kind of stuff if we can help win this fight! You Americans and Canadians just find us the right people (companies) to mail and we'll help in whatever way we can. Sound OK to you guys?

I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect but it's not my native tongue. and also, it's just past 3.30 in the morning over here cyclops

Now let us all cooperate and join together in this fight.

Don't Give Up- Never Surrender.

//Sarah
Back to top Go down
chrisis1033

chrisis1033

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Just an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea...   Just an idea... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:59 am

Anyone have contact info for Bill Gates?

seriously.... I agree we need a big money sponsor to step up. Bill is the richest geek I know of.

Obviously that will not happen but the idea of a big money sponsor, or another network taking over the show is sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea...   Just an idea... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an idea...
Page 1 of 1