SaveOurSGA Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Copy Cat Vlogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria

Alexandria

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Copy Cat Vlogs Empty
PostSubject: Copy Cat Vlogs   Copy Cat Vlogs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 am

I've recently come across someone in the youtube vlog group that has used many of the same scenes I used, in nearly the same order, with practically the same text.

Let's make sure our vlogs are creative and no copy off of other people. I have to admit, I'm crushed that someone would copy off of me on there, post it as their own, and then go as far as to garner more ratings and remarks than mine did. I spent an entire week working on my vlog. Sure their ending is different, but they couldn't use my picture to close now, could they? I worked hard to get the scenes the way I wanted them.

I must admit, I am not a fan of copy cats. There are plenty of scenes to draw from and thousands of orders to put them in. Let's be sure not to copy off of our friends on here as they put a lot of effort into this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Copy Cat Vlogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Cat Vlogs   Copy Cat Vlogs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:58 am

I think that People who copy, lack imagination (and other male appendages I will not mention. Hehe)

Have you thought of emailing Youtube about it??

Admin (Jackie)
Back to top Go down
http://sosga.niceboards.net

Copy Cat Vlogs
Page 1 of 1