SaveOurSGA Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveOurSGA Campaign

SOSGA Campaign Lets get Stargate Atlantis back on the Air! Save Our SGA!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Campaign Rally!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Campaign Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Rally!   Campaign Rally! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:49 pm

Information is coming in about a Rally taking Place in front of Bridge Studios on 12th of this Month at 9am!

So any and all fans that are able to join in on the Rally, please do!

More info can be Found here: SaveSGA Rally

We hope this goes well, as I am in NZ I can't attend, but we are looking forward to the Pictures and Videos that will come in. Very Happy

I can't wait to hear the stories and see the Campaigns first Rally in action! Very Happy

SAVE OUR SGA

Admin (Jackie)
Back to top Go down
http://sosga.niceboards.net
Jewels

Jewels

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Campaign Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Rally!   Campaign Rally! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Why Bridge Studios? Should we not be concentrating on the fat cats at MGM and Sci Fi?
That should be where the rally is! It's not the cast/crew that needs to see the fans - its the people that cancelled the show!

:-(

I wish i could go to MGM and SciFi - i'd just sit there until they came to their senses and uncancelled Atlantis...it doesn't sound like much, but after a couple of weeks of no showers or baths, they will change their minds! LOL

Jx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/jewelsq84
Alexandria

Alexandria

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Campaign Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Rally!   Campaign Rally! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:03 pm

LOL. Very Happy I hear you! I wish I could as well.

I had thought it would be nice to do a rally in each of the three places on the 12th. One at Bridge Studios, one in Universal City, Cali, and one at Rockefeller Plaza in NYC. I can't really organize anything though as I'm in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Campaign Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Rally!   Campaign Rally! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:39 pm

lol neither can I as I am next to you in the World Alexandria. lol
I wish I could be there on Friday...I hope there will be vids and Pics to see Very Happy

Admin (Jackie)
Back to top Go down
http://sosga.niceboards.net
Nessa

Nessa

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Campaign Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Rally!   Campaign Rally! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:20 pm

We have only 2 days left before the Rally!!!!so PLEASE!!!please,if you live near or in Vancouver take the time to attend!!and take people with you(family,friends..!!!)if you can!!! pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campaign Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Rally!   Campaign Rally! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaign Rally!
Page 1 of 1